Textil Planas Oliveras, S.A. as owner of the website, discussed in this section corporate Cookies Policy.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded and stored on the user's computer when accessing certain websites, for storing and retrieving information on the navigation is done from that computer. Cookies are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing advantages for interactive services, providing navigation and usability of our website. Please note that cookies can not damage your computer and to change that are enabled help us identify and solve errors.
Textil Planas Oliveras, SA used in this web site the following cookies as detailed below, distinguishing:
- Cookies are strictly necessary to expressly provide certain services requested by the user and can be used for proper navigation or serving to ensure that the content of a web page loads effectively disabled if the user can not properly receive services and levels established.
- Party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes data obtained from cookies.
- Analytical cookies, for monitoring and statistical data collection activity, in order to ensure the best customer service.
- Advertising cookies, for the management of advertising space based on criteria such as how often ads are displayed.
- Session cookies are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.